wifi in my room has been achieved!!!!!!!! now to use it to play the kim kardashian game
everybody has that one memefriend. all memes remind you of them. i’m proposing the word “memefriend” to be a new relationship description. are you two dating? no, we’re just memefriends
getting spoken to as if i’m straight by straight people who assume everyone is straight, subsequently feeling like the world’s most useless and irritated secret agent
a secret gaygent
ugh srsly would if i could
COME TO ME
If this were in January I would probably actually try to take u up on it but alas
ughhhh why is my timing so off
someone come move to new york with me and split rent at this gorgeous apartment 70/30 and sleep on the pull-out couch and let me cook you shit????
oh my fucking god it took me like 3 weeks but i just beat the level of candy crush i’ve been stuck on
this feels so damn good omg
did you know that latex gloves can give you blisters in weird places on your hands
i did not know this until it happened to me
[the following is a short version of this post]
I recently realized a romantic orientation that feels right to me and on Tumblr it appears to be commonly known as lithromantic. This describes, simply put, a person who experiences romantic attraction but does not feel that romantic reciprocation from another person is inherently desired or necessary for them.
However, there appears to be controversy surrounding the identity label of “lith” and since then I’ve decided to suggest apromantic. I made this word using the Greek prefix ap- or apo- meaning “away from” or “detached.”
I’ve written more about how I chose to make this word at this link. What do you all think?
Glad to hear you’re okay. You’re doctor’s not likely to persecute you for underage drinking, though.
well the thing is i don’t even have a doctor here? and i have to work tomorrow so i don’t want to deal with this whole mess
important ship tropes:
- fake dating
- SECRET dating
- being locked in a room or trapped in a small space
- huDDLING FOR WARMTH
- BEING ON THE BRINK OF ADMITTING THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BUT THEN GETTING INTERRUPTED
- finishing each other’s sentences, KNOWING WHAT THE OTHER IS ABOUT TO SAY
- tou chi NG!!!! FOr eheA DS!!!!!!11!!
- wearing each other’s clothes
- doing that thing where they accidentally get real close and, like, stare meaningfully at each other for a few seconds too long
- channeling the inner romcom and having an epiphany about how much they care about each other and RACING TO CONFESS THEIR LOVE
- fucking. Now or Never Kiss
- HEIGHT DIFFERENCES
- defending each other to scathing tertiary or otherwise minor characters but ONLY WHEN THE OTHER ISN’T AROUND
- reincarnation or time loop or OOOOH TIME TRAVEL SCENARIOS
- dramatically saving each other from certain death or barely surviving something that almost makes the other break down and just smirking wearily and mumbling flippant smartass remarks to HIDE THE DEPTH OF THEIR FEELINGS
- undercover as lovers, the classic
- ALMOST KISSING. like getting so close that they start to close their eyes and hold their breath and then SOMETHING HAPPENS and they jump apart, that is MORE VALUABLE THAN ANY ACTUAL KISSING
- casually sitting on each other’s laps during ensemble cast conversations or scenes
- did i mention F AKE DATinG
ratifythesilence replied to your post: “i keep trying to sleep but my entire lower body just nope”:
good shows are key. from many, many 9 hour shifts at mcdonalds, that is all i can tell you. i had $10 shoes and i regretted that so much.
i have my broken-in chucks? i really should be using the orthotic inserts i have but i left them at home bc i don’t need them mostly